Jun 26, 2016

Bleaching my root. FML

my life is hilarious some times. And I often muddle headedly land myself in hilarious situation.
So my black roots were growing out and it was starting to really annoy me. So I decided to bleach the roots to blend in with the rest of the head - that will give me more Colour dye options.

After all, I have the solution and the powder all at my disposal. I bought them before I was forced to darken my hair.







I mixed everything in a plastic Starbucks cup and went at my head.
But bleaching your own roots was a bad move. Especially since I forgot the rule of bleaching, which is always to avoid bleaching the roots first. That should be the last. Can't believe I made such a blunder!

I realise my mistake 3 minutes after but it was all too late. The only thing I could do was cover all the black spots as soon as I can. But it was futile as the bleach was strong and well I SHOULDN'T HAVE BLEACHED THE ROOTS FIRST !!!!! *stabs self*





Such is the outcome T. T

Anime characters have a rim of highlight on their hair, I have a rim of Low light -_____-;;;:
Bleach is such a b*tch!

I wasn't going to be caught looking like that so I went ahead and dyed it dark maroon.


With my strange fringe (over cut it just the day before!) and dark hair .... I look like a walking Japanese doll. And not in a good way lol !

Anyway , moral of the story is NEVER BLEACH YOUR ROOTS FIRST. If you can, get someone else to touch up the roots for you because trying to get a beautiful bleach is impossible when you can't see behind your head.




I suddenly miss long hair. I've been contemplating on growing it back but it's so difficult to tide through unruly shoulder length hair haha. Above pic is a wig and taken after my sailor Jupiter makeup tutorial.





Hehehehe, I love closet cosplays and all its glorious ghetto goodness hahaha

Remember children, don't bleach your own roots. Learn from my experience 8D

No comments: