Jan 10, 2017

Review: Cledbel Face Lift Solution, Super Miracle Lifting Mask

Name: Cledbel Face Lifting Mask
Price: $32.90 (Buy on Qoo10)
Volume: 70ml
Rating: 1/5



I've been conscious about my smile lines for the longest time so when I saw Cledbel's face lift solution promoting on Qoo10 last early november, the beauty product enthusiast in me perked up.



The pictures looked convincing and as much as I tried to google, no reviews of the product could be found. The only review I found was from a Korean blogger in Hangul and from the pictures, it seemed to work miracles for the blogger. Excited, I bought the face lifting mask and serum from qoo10 without much persuasion. After a few months, I think I'm finally ready to review it.



The seller at Qoo10 delivered the product really fast and even gave me a free mask. A little instruction note was sent along with the beautiful package  :)

Packaging

Comes in a simple pale pink tube with a gold screw lid. Simple and functional design. The paper box it comes in is sleek , classy and exude an aura of premium.



Texture & Application

The product is clear, viscose and sticky. The first thing you notice about it was it's pungent plastic smell. It smelt very much like the peel-off masks I've used long ago and too much of it can sting the eyes.

And you'd need a pretty generous amount of it to work it through your face since it's so viscose. The instructions says you should apply a generous amount for it to work. I'm not quite sure how much quantify as generous but I definitely felt like I kept going back to the tube for more product.
The product goes on clear and adheres almost invisibly.



After 20 minutes it is dried and ready to be peeled off.


It looks practically invisible when it dries. It adheres so snugly to your face that when you peel it off, you see your skin texture imprinted on it.

The gel also has tiny gold glitter in it. I'm pretty sure they aren't real so other than visual excitement, I'm not sure what else does it do.


Effects

I've tried this product a grand total of three times. I tend to have dehydrated , sensitive and acne prone skin so I applied a nice layer of Cledbel serum before applying the lifting mask - as suggested by the attached instructions sheet.



According to the attached instruction sheet, slight stinginess might be experienced so people with sensitive skin are recommended to use the product with their serum to sooth the skin.
I broke out pretty badly a few days after the first trial. No noticeable lifting was observed. I think I might have also used the serum a couple of times without the lifting mask and I came to the conclusion that the serum was breaking me out.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to shit on the serum. The fact is my congested acne prone skin seems to be on a serum rejecting high since a year ago, serums I used to use were breaking me out suddenly. It seemed like my skin changed when I was looking and now it's (still) acne prone but slightly less sensitive and more oily. I've been sticking to just gel/water based moisturisers these days. The fact is different products work differently for different people and different skin condition. I can only say it broke me out but it doesn't necessarily mean it would do the same for you.


it could just be my skin and not the product at fault. But if you have acne prone skin that breaks out easily, maybe you can learn something from my experience. I've been avoiding it like a plague since.

I tried the product again near a month later. I waited for my irritated and acne filled skin to calm down before trying the product again. I didn't use any serum this time and while it didn't break my skin this time, it also did not improve my smile lines or pore condition. No noticeable improvement in tautness was observed either. The product also left the skin feeling a little greasy. It might just be hydration instead of grease but it was an uncomfortable sensation I did not appreciate.

Third experiment proved to be the same.

Conclusion

The product has a strong and pungent smell of plastic which I did not enjoy. You need a lot of product to cover the entire face and will probably go through the product relatively faster despite the large volume.

The biggest disappointment was the fact that the product did not deliver what it promised. I am not sure if the problem was with my skin or with the product. Maybe my expectations were a little on the high side and I understand that products perform differently on different skin. But I was really disappointed that the product did practically nothing for me and even made me wrestled with breakout for a while.

Henceforth, this is one product I will not repurchase. Overall, not recommended, sorry ;(



27 comments:

Tess said...

Thanks for the honest review. It definitely helped me decide if I will order or not. Not.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this review. Really appreciate the people who take time to help others like that

Unknown said...

Thank you for your review .... wish I had of read this before I purchased it πŸ™

Unknown said...

Thank you for your review .... wish I had of read this before I purchased it πŸ™

Anonymous said...

Interesting.. My aunt bought this some time ago but we could see the difference as she was bragging about it to my mum. haha. so i bought 1 for her coming birthday. Hmm. I guess like what you said.. results may vary with different skin. But I hope the results will be good with my mum like it was on my aunt! Thank you for sharing!

Teresa said...

I have ordered mine. So will let you know

Bell said...

To understand the dynamics of such product, similar to the raved Juennese lifting mask, it works on saggy droppy skin. Skin that has sagged south owing to age where the deeper dermal structure becomes weaker as we age. Younger skins say pre 45-50 yesrs old candidates where not much sagging has happened yet may see little to no result. Even if it does lift. It's merely a temporary tightening effect which does not last. The factors that causes sagging aged slim is the loss of volume, droopy features owing to gravity and loss of facial muscle elasticity.

Anonymous said...

Wow. The video looks so convincing that I didn't even hesitate to purchase it. When seeking out reviews I just couldn't find any until now. I'm not overly wrinkled, but woke up after turning 48 with these deep laugh lines more so from getting some teeth extracted ot has aged me 10 years practically overnight. Feeling self conscious and started researching lIke a mad woman for a fix. Tried a number of home remedies that don't seem to working fast enough for me. Now trying facial exercises while I wait for this product to arrive. I'm truly hoping it delivers the goods. Although I'm a bit hopeful, I'm also leaning on the other side of being disappointed as you were. However, thanks for taking time out for posting this review. I'll try to come back with also peogress report on my results.

Kaika ( aka Elpheal) said...

I know how you feel. I didn't hesitate Long either before making the purchase. I'm just Glad it wasn't too expensive. I hope it works for you though! Keep us updated!

Kaika ( aka Elpheal) said...

Indeed my general "youth" makes for a "lesser" sagging problem. But given how much closer I am to taut skin compared to ladies in their 40s, I reckon I should've witnessed better results since it takes lesser to work on me.

Kaika ( aka Elpheal) said...

Thanks for the offer! Pls keep us updated!

Kaika ( aka Elpheal) said...

Oh well, maybe it will work for you? Let me know how it turns out.

Kaika ( aka Elpheal) said...

Wow really? Let us know when your Mom tries her turn at it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review. Always like to check reviews befor buying any product.
As for your skin, you shoul dry deep sea product for your face. One of which is Serwyn.. made of deep sea minerals which are very effective for sensitive and acne conditions.

Anonymous said...

So glad someone posted link to your review..Facebook pushing this product pretty hard! Glad I read this before waisting $$$!

Sarah said...

Really appreciate that you posted this review, especially since it's very true -- reviews for this product are non-existent! The insight you give and caveats made in regards to your skin type, as I have the same tricky skin issues, (Asian skin, yay!) helped me to solidify my decision not to purchase the product. Thank you so much!

Kaika ( aka Elpheal) said...

Thanks for the advise. Are they expensive ?

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting!
What is the INCI of Gold Collagen Face Lifting Mask? Could you please take a photo of it?

Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Hi babe, was wondering if they have the ingredients in english could u pls enlist them here. Thanks.

Kaika ( aka Elpheal) said...

It doesn't state it anywhere :( not on the box nor on the tube.

Kaika ( aka Elpheal) said...

Hi Ainna,

Unfortunately the ingredients were not printed :(

Unknown said...

Hi I saw ur review. It's helping me! Btw I notice your tube is white in color but the product I search in web is gold in color. M I right?

cikak said...

How long it lasting the effect? it is mean that not suitable for sensitive skin?

Kaika ( aka Elpheal) said...

Unknown> Hi, my tube is actually beige pink in colour.

Sarah N: Hmm, I'm not sure I fully comprehend your question. But the serum broke me out after just one use and it took me a long while to recover from the acne break out.

Unknown said...

So u got no results too?

Anonymous said...

Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! θ‹±ε›½η˜¦θ„Έι’ˆ and δΌ¦ζ•¦η˜¦θ„Έι’ˆ

2603 said...

My oh my. And i have already ordered the damn thing. Been desperately trying to find an honest review. Dang.